Ensuring the Best Quality Services
We at Bhagirathi Neotia Woman and Child Care Centre, devote our expertise skill and state of the art healthcare technologies to meet the requirements of the patients through a committed professional team. We endeavor to deliver the finest services to our patients through the Quality Management services including all applicable regulatory requirements. Our main objectives include
- Patient safety and well being is always our top – priority.
- To maintain the quality of healthcare services in accordance with international standards.
- To ensure that we continue with patient satisfaction by delivering high-end services.
- Implement proper and effective hospital information system.
The hospital development process actually designed to get a continuous input from various departments, for improvement of the quality management so that the hospital’s mission and goals can be achieved.
Commitment to International Patient Safety goals
- Goal One: Identify patients correctly.
- Goal Two: Improve effective communication.
- Goal Three: Improve the safety of high-alert medications.
- Goal Four: Ensure safe surgery.
- Goal Five: Reduce the risk of health care-associated infections.
- Goal Six: Reduce the risk of patient harm resulting from falls.